Sunday, October 19, 2008
Summer
This summer I did a lot of things. I went to Canada for 3 weeks. I hung out with my grandparents. We went to many Asian restaurants and supermarkets. I also went to a reunion and saw most of my cousins. There was a big party at a fancy place and they had really good cake. When I got back to Austin, I spent some time with my family. We went to Austin's Park and Pizza. We rode on the bumper boats and sprayed each other with water. Then we went on the go karts. I rode mine really slow. Then we went rock climbing. Near the end of summer, I went to Houston. I went to the Children's Museum for my little sister. It had little activities and we played all of them. When I got back, I hung out with my friends for the rest of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment