One of my favorite musical groups is IllScarlett. I like them because of the songs that they sing. Their style of music is one that I enjoy listening to. One of my favorite songs by them is "Life of a soldier." IllScarlett is just a really good band.
During Spring Break I went to Fredericksburg. I loved the small area and the style of the buildings. I spent all day walking around there. I also went to San Antonio and went to the zoo and Fiesta Texas. Our hotel was right next to Cracker Barrel, the best restaurant in the world, so that was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmm. . u nvr told me this. I feel hurt, that i dont know your fave bany. Oh well, if they ever come to Austin, we gotta go 2gethor. Good 2 hear your Spring break was good.
HEy NIcole~~
its' Vy
Fredrsickurg or w/e its called sounds kool..i passed that place..when i went to my camp site place in spring break lol
I really like Fredricksberg! Its so cute with the white buildings and everything!
Post a Comment